Being Prepared for your Appointment
- Your insurance cards and referrals will be needed at the time of visit.
- Please call for an updated list of those health insurances accepted at our practice.
- Most health insurance plans provide out-of-network benefits to their participants. If we do not currently participate in your health insurance plan, we are likely out-of-network providers.
- Please call our billing department to discuss your particular insurance plan’s benefits.
Cancelling, Rescheduling and Emergencies
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice.
- Since we do treat trauma, occasionally one of our patients may have an orthopedic emergency that requires immediate surgical attention. Although this happens rarely, unfortunately, at these times, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- In the event that you need emergency care, one of our physicians will always be available.
What to bring to your appointment
On the day of your appointment, please be sure to bring all of your paperwork.
- All of your health insurance cards
- Physician referrals
- If applicable, prior X-rays, MRI studies, or previous operative notes.
- Workers Compensation / No-Fault claims
- Any other forms, paperwork.
If you choose to complete the forms in office, please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time.
We thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
We offer several methods for our patients to contact us and schedule an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.