Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
Our Manhattan office is:
57 West 57th Street, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Our Queens office is:
27-31 Crescent Street
Long Island City, NY 11102
What are your hours?
Monday – Thursday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Monday – Thursday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
How do I schedule an appointment?
- To arrange an appointment in Manhattan, please call 212-289-0700.
- To arrange an appointment in Queens, please call 718-204-0548.
- Online Request
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice.
- In the event that you need emergency care, one of our physicians is always available and on call.
What do I bring to my appointment?
- All of your health insurance cards
- Physician referrals
- If applicable, please bring prior X-rays, MRI studies, or previous operative notes.
- Please complete the patient information forms and bring them to your appointment.
- Workers Compensation / No-Fault cases: Please bring all appropriate paperwork to prevent delays.
What are your closest subway stops to the office?
57 Street/6 Ave Station – F Line
57 Street /7 Ave Station – N, R, Q Lines
30th Avenue and Grand Avenue – N & W Lines
Use the MTA Trip Planner to help you get to us, click here.
Which patient information forms need to be completed?
Who needs to complete the patient information forms?
If this is your first time visiting our office, or have not been seen by one of our physicians for more than 2 years, please complete the necessary patient information forms.
What payment methods do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cash and Personal Checks
Will you file a claim with my insurance company, or is that my responsibility?
Yes. If we are under contract with your insurance company, we will collect the co-payment at the time of your visit and submit the claim for you.
If we do not currently participate in your health insurance plan, we are likely out-of-network providers.
Please call our billing department at 212-289-0700 to discuss your particular insurance plan’s benefits.
What do I do if I need to cancel my appointment?
Please contact the office 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment.
What languages are spoken in the office besides English?
Spanish, French, Hindi, Urdu, Yiddish, Polish
What is the age range of the patients you see?
Adolescents to seniors.
Are you seeing new patients? How soon can I be seen?
Yes, we are accepting new patients. Most true orthopedic emergencies can be seen on the same day.
How are emergencies handled after office hours and on the weekends?
Our physicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays. Call our main number in Manhattan (212-289-0700) and in Queens (718) 204-0548, for assistance anytime.
How are medication renewals handled by the office?
Prescription renewals and appointments are made during office hours only.
Do you have a wheelchair to help me from my car to the office, or vice versa?
Where can I park my car?
- Manhattan: There are several parking garages on 57th Street.
- Click here for local Garages – (please note, we are not affiliated with this service).
- Queens: There is metered parking and alternate-side-of-the-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Please allow extra time before your appointment to find a parking space.
What is your policy for releasing my medical records?
We must have a consent form that is signed by either the patient or the patient’s legal guardian to release medical records.
Which hospitals are you affiliated with?
Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan
Midtown Surgery Center
Manhattan Surgery Center
Schedule Your Appointment Today
We offer several methods for our patients to contact us and schedule an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.